- Globant would be the World Platform Supporter of FIFA+, leveraging the newest applied sciences to reinforce the consumer expertise on FIFA’s game-changing digital platform.
- The digital marketing consultant and software program improvement supplier will help and sponsor flagship occasions as a part of the multi-year deal, together with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and the FIFA Ladies’s World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023™.
- Settlement additionally sees Globant turn out to be a FIFAe Collection™ World Sponsor in 2023, 2024 and 2025.
NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — FIFA has struck a multi-year settlement with digital marketing consultant and software program supplier Globant to supercharge the expansion of the FIFA+ streaming platform and help soccer’s flagship occasions, beginning with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
Globant would be the World Platform Supporter of FIFA+, the game-changing digital vacation spot launched earlier this 12 months. As a part of its duties, Globant – which has 25,900 workers and a presence in 20 nations – will create new options and linked experiences for FIFA+ customers whereas supporting the distribution of the platform.
As well as, the corporate shall be a Regional Supporter of this 12 months’s FIFA World Cup™ in North America and Europe, in addition to a Sponsor of the FIFA Ladies’s World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023™.
Globant may also be a FIFAe Collection™ World Sponsor in 2023, 2024 and 2025, and a worldwide Match Supporter of the FIFA U-17 Ladies’s World Cup 2024™, FIFA U-20 Ladies’s World Cup 2024™, FIFA U-17 World Cup 2025™ and FIFA U-20 World Cup 2025™.
“Since its launch in April, FIFA+ has rapidly established itself because the go-to platform for followers, in addition to the digital house of FIFA occasions, together with people who shall be supported by Globant over the approaching years,” mentioned Romy Gai, FIFA’s Chief Enterprise Officer. “By means of its multi-faceted help, Globant will play a significant position in accelerating the event of FIFA+ as a groundbreaking digital hub that conjures up and engages soccer lovers throughout the globe.”
Martin Migoya, Co-Founder and CEO of Globant, mentioned: “We’re proud to begin working with FIFA to accompany them of their digital transformation course of and proceed propelling our aim of reinventing industries. This multi-year partnership transcends any particular competitors and helps this sport in all of its expressions – ladies, males, esports and youth. We imagine that limitless voices deliver limitless energy, and variety is a pivotal issue for innovation.”
Wanda Weigert, Globant’s Chief Model Officer, added: “We imagine that expertise can enhance ardour and elevate the sports activities expertise. Taking part in all these world competitions will permit us to attach with individuals from each nook of Earth and with beloved manufacturers to help them of their reinvention paths.”
We’re a digitally native firm that helps organizations reinvent themselves and unleash their potential. We’re the place the place innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
- Now we have greater than 25,900 workers and we’re current in 21 nations working for firms like Google, Digital Arts and Santander, amongst others.
- We had been named a Worldwide Chief in CX Enchancment Providers by IDC MarketScape report.
- We had been additionally featured as a enterprise case research at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We’re a member of The Inexperienced Software program Basis (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Tech Accord.
Contact: [email protected]
Enroll to get first dibs on press information and updates.
For extra info, go to www.globant.com.