Radisson Lodge Group has had a stellar yr of openings and appears ahead to extra compelling new additions to its already spectacular assortment of properties comprising the Radisson Assortment model. Launched in 2018 as a brand new luxurious way of life assortment of inns for experience-driven vacationers, Radisson Assortment’s fast progress marks the notable momentum of Radisson Lodge Group’s foray into luxurious.
In an ongoing continuation of considerate and strategic progress, Radisson Assortment could have 32 inns and resorts in 19 international locations by the top of 2022. Made up of iconic properties in distinctive areas, every lodge is genuine to the vacation spot whereas united by the manufacturers hallmarks of signature eating, native artwork & experiences, creating real connections. The pivotal new additions slated to open within the subsequent few years construct upon the success and heritage of current properties throughout the Radisson Assortment whereas additionally establishing the model’s place throughout the luxurious way of life hospitality sphere.
Impressed Meals & Beverage Experiences
Centered across the perception that culinary exploration is an integral a part of journey, eating places in Radisson Assortment inns are conceived as social locations for locals and world vacationers alike. The delicacies of Michelin-starred chef Eneko Atxa is featured at Eneko Basque Brussels on the Radisson Assortment Lodge, Grand Place Brussels and the Eneko Basque Radisson Assortment Lodge, Magdalena Plaza Sevilla. Basque’s culinary providing is a contemporary interpretation of Basque delicacies with native touches. Earlier this yr Eneko Axta debuted an modern new restaurant NKO by Eneko alongside the opening of the Radisson Assortment Lodge, Gran Vía Bilbao, bringing collectively the spirit of Basque and Japanese culinary traditions amidst a shocking rooftop setting.
At present below renovation together with the lodge inside which it’s housed, Michelin-starred restaurant Les Loges will re-open with the debut of the Cour Des Loges Lyon, A Radisson Assortment Lodge in summer time 2023 after a luxurious elevation to the present heritage lodge. Chef Anthony Bonnet and his group provide a daring and artistic delicacies, making the restaurant an attractive vacation spot inside Lyon. Set inside a shocking, Florentine courtyard and surrounded by a blinding, 17-meter-high glass cover, Les Loges merges the romance of Renaissance-era eating with trendy method utilized to the best French elements.
Including to the culinary credentials of the model, an outpost of New York’s Michelin-starred Carbone restaurant is ready to open throughout the lately opened Mansard Riyadh, A Radisson Assortment Lodge in 2023.
Connecting Curious Vacationers to Native Artwork and Tradition
Artwork and design are recurring signature parts in Radisson Assortment inns, which function artwork from each native and internationally celebrated artists whereas additionally celebrating the architectural heritage of the buildings during which lots of the inns are housed. Native artwork and tradition are mirrored all through the décor and spirit of Radisson Assortment inns inviting company to immerse themselves in every locale. Native partnerships and collaborations facilitate company to interact with native artwork and artisans, whether or not it’s by the medium of lacemaking, opera, pottery, and even craft spirits. Radisson Assortment inns are located within the midst of dynamic cities, with areas fastidiously chosen to make sure vacationers the best springboards from which to discover and uncover.
Radisson Assortment’s ongoing Global Art Series, launched in 2021, has been formed through collaborations with emerging contemporary artists to create immersive artwork highlighting iconic Radisson Collection Hotel locations through both Instagram and in-person exhibitions. The first collaboration in the series was with contemporary artistic illustrator, Fei Wang, @mr.slowboy, known for his fashion creds and playful charisma. His artwork featured The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel in London and Radisson Collection Hotel, Palazzo Touring Club Milan, both properties central to the fashion scene. For the second series, Radisson Collection partnered with artist Rich McCor, aka @paperboyo, who took residence at Radisson Collection Hotel, Gran Vía Bilbao to produce content from an immersive local perspective using crafted paper cut-outs to transform and embellish the local surroundings. Rich McCor has applied his artistic technique in his discovery of Radisson Collection hotels in Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, and Copenhagen in addition to Bilbao. Radisson Collection’s third art series was recently launched at the Radisson Collection Hotel, Palazzo Nani Venice featuring the work of surrealist photographer Minh T, @thismintymoment. His artistic view of the Cannaregio neighborhood around the canal front Venice hotel is currently on exhibit at the hotel as well as through social media. Radisson Collection’s Global Art Series was recognized in October 2022 with a Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Award for its integrated social media campaign.
Radisson Collection is a new generation of iconic hotels, many of which are heritage buildings with rich histories rooted in the locale. From the storied Radisson Collection Strand Hotel, Stockholm to the Palazzo Montemartini Rome, A Radisson Collection Hotel, each immerses travelers in the authenticity of the destination. Whether a historical property or a new paragon of design, all are emblematic of the brand’s appreciation of exceptional design as an enhancement and complement to functional living. While no two are the same, the collection of hotels united under the Radisson Collection brand occupy sought-after locations at dynamic destinations in Europe, the Asia Pacific, the Middle-East and Africa. Most are 50-250+ guest room hotels and all reflect the brand’s ethos to offer exceptional experiences centered around authentic local culture and history, living art and design, and enticing gastronomy. Inspiring guests to immerse themselves in travel, each hotel embodies and celebrates the dynamism of its location.
To date in 2022, Radisson Collection has introduced 7 new hotels, including:
- After twelve-months of extensive renovation elevating and modernizing the existing property, Radisson Collection Hotel, Berlin opened at centrally located Berlin-Mitte. The full redesign included the famed AquaDom in the hotel lobby atrium, the world’s largest freestanding cylindrical aquarium with 1,600 tropical fish and an elevator going through the inside of the tanks for full 360-degree views.
- Radisson Collection Hotel, Gran Vía Bilbao opened in March in the historical headquarters of Banco Hispano Americano, originally built in 1945. Paying homage to the building’s heritage, the transformation from landmark office building to luxury hotel was done in striking Art-Deco style and the rooftop is home to new dining concept NKO by Chef Eneko Atxa,
- Following a £30 million refurbishment, the legendary Hotel Brioni in Croatia re-opened as Grand Hotel Brioni Pula, A Radisson Collection Hotel in May. Originally built in the 1970s, the hotel was one of the most prominent tourist meccas in former Yugoslavia. In its heyday, it was known as getaway for celebrities, including artists, film stars and politicians.
- Radisson Collection Morina Hotel, Tirana was opened in June 2022 in Albania’s capital and largest city. Newly-built with bespoke neoclassical Italian design elements, the hotel is the first international luxury branded hotel to open in the city.
- Named for its distinct Mansard rooflines, designed as an homage to the signature Parisian Haussmann style of the mid-1800s, Mansard Riyadh, A Radisson Collection Hotel is made up of 191 luxurious rooms, serviced apartments and duplex villas catering to short and long-term stays. A branch of destination eatery Carbone is planned to be opened in 2023.
- Representing the brand’s first hotel in both Estonia and the Baltics, Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn places guests in modern luxury on Rävala boulevard within the medieval cobblestoned Old Town. The prime location is filled with charming cafés and shops and adjacent to the Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century artillery tower with its delightful name translating to ‘peek into the kitchens’.
- Following an extensive renovation from an existing hotel, Radisson Collection Hotel, Vadistanbul opened in August 2022. The hotel’s spa partner Valley Club & Spa stretches across more than 2,330m2, with access to heated pool, Turkish bath, steam bath, hammam, sauna, and private treatment rooms for the full Turkish spa experience.
Highlights of some of the new hotels joining Radisson Collection in the remainder of 2022 and 2023 include:
- A redevelopment of what was once the Allianz Italy headquarters, Radisson Collection, Santa Sofia Milan is set to open in 2023 in Milan’s central Corso Italia district adjacent to the city’s new Santa Sofia M4 underground stop. The transformation will integrate much of the building’s historical framework into the new design, while re-purposing the spaces. Highlights of the new hotel will include a rooftop pool and fine dining restaurant, as well as a 4th floor outdoor wellness terrace.
- Showcasing Baroque architecture dating back to 1901 and situated in the heart of Vilnius Old Town among multiple UNESCO World Heritage sites, Radisson Collection Royal Astorija Hotel, Vilnius will re-open in Lithuania’s capital city after a large-scale renovation to update and elevate the property to provide luxury accommodation while also honoring its magnificent past.
- At the bustling heart of Hungry, on St. Stephen’s Square guests to the Radisson Collection Hotel, Basilica Budapest will be in the prime position to take in the full Neoclassical grandeur of Basilica, directly across from the hotel.
- Radisson Collect Resort, Galle will bring the brand’s signature take on luxury to Sri Lanka’s seaside sun and surf destination, offering authentic local activities and cuisine.
- In France’s Old Lyon, on a quiet narrow street in the old town’s cobbled heart, amid marvelous medieval and Renaissance architecture, boutique hotel Cour des Loges is housed within a row of historic buildings set around an old-world courtyard. Already praised for sumptuous accommodation and Michelin-starred restaurant Les Loges, the hotel is currently undergoing an upgrade leading up to a new unveiling as Cour des Loges Lyon, A Radisson Collection Hotel in 2023.
About Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Radisson Rewards is our international rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests. Radisson Rewards offers an exceptional experience for our guests, meeting planners, and travel agents at over 550 hotels in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Radisson Meetings provides tailored solutions for any event or meeting, including hybrid solutions placing guests and their needs at the heart of its offer. Radisson Meetings is built around three strong service commitments: Personal, Professional and Memorable, while delivering on the brilliant basics and being uniquely 100% Carbon Neutral.
The health and safety of guests and team members remain a top priority for Radisson Hotel Group. All properties across the Group’s portfolio are subject to stringent health and safety requirements, as outlined in the Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol.
More than 100,000 team members work at Radisson Hotel Group and at the hotels licensed to operate in its systems. For more information, visit our corporate website. Or connect with Radisson Hotels on:
LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Fb | YouTube